Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NINETY FOUR


This is what happens when you send a tired kiddo to time-out.
Poor Kai has had a rough week. He started running fever, and then when I would schedule an appointment for the doctor, it would go away for a couple of days so I would think he was better (though still a bit whiny). I learned my lesson this time! After his fever spiked again, and he didn't seem to be hearing well all of a sudden, Adam and I got worried and took him to the ER. He had double ear infections, poor kid! I guess it never crossed my mind because (knock on wood) NONE of my kids have ever had an ear infection. I have always found this strange since most kids I know get them often, so I have always been thankful for this stroke of luck. We got Kai on antibiotics and he seems good as new...just in time for his 4th birthday festivities!
"Of all of the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable"~Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment