Saturday, May 1, 2010

ONE HUNDRED ONE


Kai is so many things in one. He is relentless in his question asking (sometimes I wonder if I have gone deaf if he stops talking), he is sensitive (see post on first tball game), he is imaginitive in his dragon flying and pirate fighting abilites, and he is a miracle (how many kids do you know that only have 1/2 of a heart?). Oh Kai...you wear me out daily...and there are times I am just not sure if either of us will make it through these tough preschool years. Right when I feel like I want to run away, you give me this grin and tell me you love me and wrap you little arms around me. I wouldn't trade you for the world (even if I consider it). I love you more than words could ever describe.

1 comment:

  1. he is an amazing kid and you my dear are an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete