Friday, November 6, 2009

Showing Love



Wow, I am just so thankful for the outpouring of support I have received since I began typing these little blogs over the past few days! I have received many emails and comments about how well you relate to what I am saying. I just want to be that voice for the "mom in the real world". I don't live in a fantasy...my kids are not perfect angels, my house is not always clean and sometimes I make PB&J's for dinner..or better yet, just order a pizza! I am so glad that this has struck a chord in some of you and that you enjoy reading it! Here's to all the supermoms out there who try to keep it all together, even on days when you feel you are completely losing it! Truth be told, though it is "the hardest job in the world" to raise these kids, I don't know a single person who would trade being a parent for the world. Each day is a new day and a new learning experience. I love getting inspired by a friend, a daily devotion, or maybe even a cute quote or cartoon, and I am lucky in my life to have many amazing women surrounding me daily. I can say that one of the best things I ever did for myself or my children was join a playgroup. I have made the most wonderful friendships and my kids have too! Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment