Sunday, March 28, 2010

EIGHTY SIX


Poor Kai bear caught the flu that has been going around our house :( I feel so bad for him because I know how badly he feels, since I just recovered from it myself! He does well with ibuprofin in him though and seems to actually be happy and playful when he has medicine in him, but when it wears off, he crashes! Out of all the kids, I hate it the most when Kai is sick. I just feel that the poor guy has been through so much in his life, he shouldn't have to suffer common illnesses like the cold and flu!
Oh well, day by day! It is definately going around. Hopfully it will run it's course so he can be well for our Easter Egg hunt with friends on Monday!
"Love is staying up all night with a sick child..."~David Frost

1 comment:

  1. poor baby.. his cheeks are flushed :( I hope he is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete