Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SIXTY SIX




On Sunday afternoon, Amaya & I got invited to go to the Jonas Brother's concert at the Rodeo with our friends. We had so much fun! Amaya and I hardly get to do much together, just us girls, so we spent the afternoon and evening having some girl time! I must admit...I know little about the Jonas Brothers, other than the stuff that comes on the Disney Channel, that I can hear in the background as I am tending to the house. Amaya knew who they were though from seeing a couple of their movies and seeing a concert of theirs on TV. I was pleasantly surprised with the concert! SO MANY SCREAMING GIRLS made my friend and I giggle throughout the whole time at the concert! The JoBros put on a great show and seem like really great role models for the kids, so it was a great time for all. Amaya and Maddie were so cute waiving their hands in the air along with the song, just like the big girls did!
"It doesn't matter if the world is pulling you down, with Christ you have everything"~Nick Jonas

1 comment: