Sunday, March 14, 2010

SIXTY NINE





A candle vigil for Layla Grace. I never met this little girl, nor do I know her family personally, but I was touched by her story as I began following the blog about this little girl as she battled for her life against cancer. I have friends in common with the family and so as she battled and we were updated, all of us shared the pain in her struggle together. Sadly, she lost her battle with neuroblastoma and went to be with the Lord last week. Just from her blog and facebook page you can see how her story has touched people all around the world and made those of us with healthy kids even more aware and thankful for that blessing. May you rest in peace, beautiful Layla as you now are free from pain and have a beautiful pair of angel wings in it's place.

But Jesus called to them saying, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God." Luke 18:16








No comments:

Post a Comment