Saturday, March 20, 2010

SEVENTY FIVE




There is one thing that I have accomplished in the kitchen..I can make a nice alfredo sauce. Amaya would eat fettuccini alfredo every night if we would make it for her! Adam taught me how to make the sauce a couple of years ago and since then I have toyed with it and come up with my own version. To Adam, that's the fun thing about making sauces and entrees...you can toy with it until you like it. This honestly scared me to death until I got brave enough to just try it. Now that I feel more secure, I really have fun trying to learn more on cooking and reaching outside of the recipe. Adam told me the other night that my sauce was the best he's had...that was one of the best compliments he has ever given me (since he has been trained in Italian cuisine)! Seriously, made my day! Miss Amaya never lets me down, she eats like a bottomless pit whenever this is what is made for dinner!


"When baking, go by directions, when cooking, go by your own taste."~Laiko Bahrs

No comments:

Post a Comment