Thursday, March 4, 2010

SIXTY ONE


This was our first outing after being cooped up all weekend being sickly. I needed to run to the store, so I bribed the boys with pancakes. They were good, so after the store, we went and had chocoloate chip pancakes at Denny's. They were so good and just sat and drew on the menus while we waited and then scarfed up their pancakes when they came as though I never feed them. I even had an elderly couple who was sitting across from us stop on their way out and praise the boys on how well behaved they were. I was SO PROUD. Any mother who ventures to take more than one kid out at once in public lives in fear of total meltdown mode which is embarrasing to say the least. Today was not that day and I am so proud of my little gentlemen and their behavior on our brunch date :)
"A little boy is the only thing God can use to make a man." ~Unknown

1 comment: