Saturday, March 20, 2010

SEVENTY SEVEN


Seriously, one of our funnest days ever! My friend Amy has 2 horses and she graciously hosted some seperate playdates so that small groups of kids could have the chance to learn about horses and ride on one. She has a larger (but not too big) horse named Joker who is BEAUTIFUL and so patient. He was so wonderful letting the kids ride around on him. Amaya even did so well, she got to hold the reigns and lead her by herself, with Miss Amy's guidance. Amy's daughter, Meagan, has this cute little miniature horse named Bonnie and she was just precious. She let all of the kids brush her and let Amaya lead her around the field for a while. It was seriously so cute, I wanted to go buy one for myself! Who am I kidding though? I know squat about having a horse, and I'm thinking our HOA wouldn't like farm animals in our backyard. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to enjoy Amy's babies!!
"There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man."~Winston Churchill

3 comments:

  1. How sweet! You guys are always up to something fun and adventurous. Your children are going to have the greatest memories about growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loooove the horsey photos.. soo fun.. i wish i would have taken my boys.. they would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Amaya will always remember his special day.

    ReplyDelete