Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eighteen


Yesterday was a full day. We had Daddy with us for the full day so we ran around..took the kids to eat, had our taxes done, etc, but we put off the grocery store for one more day..so I get to do that today, alone with 2 boys...jealous? I have found a money saving tip though...I make a menu at home and then buy only what I need to make the menu for the week...including a few small bonuses like oreos or a box of brownies :) I have found that if I do this instead of the "go and grab" (which tends to always leave something forgotten) I save myself a significant little amount of moolah. Now, if I could just get into coupons, I would be totally satisfied...but those things I swear just get wadded up in my purse!
Anyway, now onto the picture! The kids got a pop up play tent for Christmas and enjoyed it for a few days until our little linebacker, Kalan, bent the frame when he jumped on it. It came with this long tunnel to crawl through and for the past few days the kids have been curling it around their bodies and pretending to be snails...it's pretty cute!
"Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love."~Zig Ziglar

1 comment: