Thursday, January 21, 2010

TWENTY ONE

Today, to get out of the house a bit, my mom and I took the boys to Inflatable Zone...it has a ton of bouncy houses and slides...perfect for little boys to bounce all of their energy out on!

My mom and I even did the big slide with the boys. When I asked Kai if he liked it when we slid with him, he said, "that was awesome, mom!" Awesome?! He's 3...so cute coming out of his little boy mouth!

The boys really loved the little kid air hockey table and I was really impressed with how good Kai was at it! Kalan for the most part was busy chasing around a little blonde girl...of course...but she seemed just as in to him :)

For the rest of the afternoon, we were outside where the weather was PERFECT!! Seriously, sunny and 75 degrees..woo hoo!! It's supposed to cool down to the 60's next week (which is sweater weather to me, lol) so we are enjoying our afternoons in the warm sun!

"The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world, there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him." ~ Pablo Casals

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous of your nice weather!! We are in Arkansas and not so lucky. I can't wait til my little ones are big enough to go BOUNCE some energy out. Love your blog...you are doing a great job documenting each day!

    ReplyDelete