Saturday, January 2, 2010

Project 365


I have been inspired by so many of my friends who took on a huge challenge last year of taking one picture a day for one year! This year I have decided to take this on! What a beautiful way to watch the people in your life grow and change!

I can't help but notice how much has changed over the last year for us! Kalan turns 2 today and it has just flown by. What a blessing he is. Adam and I never planned on having a 3rd child, but Kalan has truly brought a special light into our life than we never knew we were missing until he joined us. May he have many many more beautiful years ahead of him!


I am so excited to begin this new year! I have big plans for this year and am planning on enrolling in school either this summer or in the fall! I would love to graduate with my masters by the time Kalan enters kinder, but even getting close will be a big accomplishment! I also plan on really taking time to sit down with my kids. They are really such good kids (though we do have our moments)! They have such kind hearts and I really want to cherish them being young. Having your baby turn 2 really makes you realize how fast it all goes by. Soon Amaya will go to 1st grade and Kai will enter pre-school and Kalan and I will be the only ones left at home...for a short while. I pray that my kids eyes remain bright with the innocence and hope that childhood bring.


Adam is excited about the restaurant he works at, it really seems to be a hit both in Cypress and in Katy! I pray that it continues to prosper over the years and continues to bless all those who put in the long hours to make it successful!


I hope that as this new year begins, everyone takes the chance to slow down and be thankful for all the good things that have blessed us in our lives. 2010 may bring on more challenges, but God never gives us anything we can't handle! May all of your new years bring you joy, love and hope!


Since that picture was taken yesterday, please check back for today's picture! XOXO-Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. Lindsay, great job on the photos/blog! I need to dress up my blog too! Love the music. That's a great song. Beautiful pic by a beautiful mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Lindsay! Your blog is beautiful. I wish you guys a wonderful 2010, and have fun with your 365!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lisa!!XOXO!!

    Ashley, I just checked out your blog, OMG, your pics are AMAZING! I am serious, you have a wonderful talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved reading your posts. It really shows your heart which is also being reflected in your children. Love- Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful compliment, Sheila!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete