Saturday, January 9, 2010

Princess Tea Party- Proj. 365, day 9






Today was our friend Abby's 4th birthday party, and she had a "Princess Tea Party" at The Storybook Cottage! So cute! All the little girls dressed like pricesses and had tea and cupcakes and have their nails painted...they loved every minute of it! These are some pics of Amaya all dressed up and ready to go. She felt so big because it was the first time I got to drop her off and not stay at a party with her. When I look at these pictures of Amaya, I still see my little baby girl in there, she hasn't lost her innocent little girl face yet! As I was getting her ready, I was thinking about all the fun we will have while getting her ready to go to dances and proms..and one day in the FAR future, I will help her get ready for her wedding. For now, and for as long as she will let me, I will hold on to tea parties and cupcakes and giggles.
I didn't get a good picture of the birthday girl, Miss Abby, she was busy dancing around in her dress! I did get a cute shot of Amaya and her two good friends, Madeline and McKenna all dressed up at the party! What a special day for the little princesses in our lives, thanks Brandi and Abby for having such a great party for all of our "big girls"!
"Little girls dance their way into your heart, Whirling on the tips of angel wings, Scattering gold dust and kisses in our paths" ~unknown

2 comments: