Monday, January 25, 2010

Twenty Four



Okay, not such a great picture, but I only took 5 to choose from yesterday, and this was the best of the worst!

Adam actually got to join us for church for 2 weeks in a row, wow! That seriously just makes my day. He did have to head over to the restaurant directly after and so the kids and I ate there for lunch. The kids LOVE it when we go to Daddy's restaurant...ok, we don't own it, lol...but he works just as hard and is treated as a partner, so that's nice. When we go there, everyone spoils the kids and gives them candy, ice cream, mozzarella sticks...anything they can dream up. I love that we are always wecomed there and not seen as noisy nuisances! This pic is Kalan eating his "lunch" of ice cream! I tried to get some chicken in him, but when there's ice cream offered, a 2 year old's mind quickly forgets the other stuff! I found the following quote quite true, especially when dining with 3 small children...and you're not at McDonalds!

"We spend the first twelve months of our children's lives teaching them to walk and talk and the next twelve telling them to sit down and shut up." Phyllis Diller

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote! it's so true in restaurants!
    I bet the kids are really cute ... it is such a treat to go to 'daddy's' restaurant (we say the same thing!) ... that must be so cool through their eyes! Sadly, mine act like the own the place when we go to visit George. oh well ... sit down and shut up! = )

    ReplyDelete