Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TWENTY FIVE


I'm back!!! Did ya miss me? Well, on the 25th day of January our computer died. I apparently, in trying to do the RIGHT thing, did the WRONG thing and uploaded a virus protector that turned out to be a virus...a really bad one. The man at the repair shop said he had never seen a computer wtih so many viruses on it. But, the good news is, it's out of the "hospital" and as good as new!
I actually took a picture every day though, so bear with me as I upload each one!
It makes me a little sad to see this pic from just about a week ago. We spent the afternoon at the park and enjoyed the beautiful weather! For the last few days it has been cold and rainy, so I can't wait for the rain to go away so we can return to the park! Yes, I know...Kai isn't wearing any shoes....he loves to run around on the rubber tire "floor" at the park without them, and it just wasn't worth the fight to get him to leave them on!
"You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance." ~ Franklin P. Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment