Friday, February 12, 2010

FORTY TWO

Last night, some friends and I went to the movies to see Dear John. Like "The Lovely Bones," we read it first and then whoever was available, went to the movie together. I have to say that the ending to the movie of Dear John is MUCH better than the book, so we were pleasantly surprised. We had a blast giggling like little girls at Channing Taytum on the big screen (reason enough to go see the movie) and chatting and eating candy and popcorn. Thanks for a fun night girls!! Looking forward to our next book & movie!!
"And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever."~quote from Dear John, by Nicholas Sparks

3 comments: