Saturday, February 20, 2010

FORTY NINE



We had to get out and enjoy the sunshine! I took the boys to the park to play after we left they gym. Although sometimes, I admit, I don't really want to go to the park when I agree to go, I always end up having a great time. You know what I love about little kids? They will make friends with anyone..they don't care about what someone's wearing, how their hair looks, the color of skin, or what the other kid's mom drives. They are just interested in who is going to go chasing grasshoppers with them and who can find the coolest leaf (aka: "the secret treasure"). It's days like these that are peaking through the rain and cloud-filled skies that have been lurking here lately that make me think I might actually make it until spring without going nuts! Call me crazy, but I will take 110 degrees in the blistering heat for 5-6 months a year than a few weeks of yucky rainy cold weather here (side note: in my opinion, anything below 70 degrees is "chilly", below 60 and it's "freezing") lol! So, bring it on spring and summer, we're ready for ya!!
"Boy, n.: a noise with dirt on it"~Not Your Average Dictionary

1 comment:

  1. we totally need to go to the park together after the gym one day and have a picnic or something ... the boys would love it! Me too!

    ReplyDelete