Wednesday, February 3, 2010

THIRTY ONE


It was so sweet when I went to check on the kids. They were being quiet, so I was worried. When I found them, they were all crowded in Amaya's room over her little table working a puzzle together. She was patiently...yes, patiently...helping her brothers with each piece. Seriously, just melted my heart right there. Some days are rough, and I wonder if they even like eachother, then I see things like this and remember that even though they don't like eachother sometimes, they always love eachother.
"Siblings are people who we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness, cooperation, and kindness and caring-quite often the hard way." ~Pamela Dugdale

3 comments:

  1. i say the same thing about my husband! LOL! No, really, I do!

    I so admire my mommy friends that have three or more kids. I honestly don't know how you do it. This moment would surely melt my heart too ... I hope you know that Amaya has learned that patient loving nature from you! <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just made my day..or evening!! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete