Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FIFTY FOUR


Poor Amaya has had a cough since Christmas it seems! This morning she woke up and said her throat didn't feel so great. Since she has only missed one day of school so far, I let her crawl back in bed (as I happily did as well). A couple hours later she was up and laughing with her brothers, so I asked if she wanted to go to school and she said "yeah" so luckily she only missed about an hour and a half of her day and it didn't even get counted as an absence. When she got home though, you could tell she was tired from being up a bit last night. I can see it in her eyes when she doesn't feel so great, and she happily even went to bed early tonight when the boys went down. Hopefully her cough will be completely gone by summer, I think we have all passed it around our house endlessly...hmmm...maybe I should stock up on Lysol!!
"Jesus and germs are everywhere, so say your prayers and wash your hands."~unknown

2 comments:

  1. awe she looks so pitiful! hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness! She looks so much like Kai here!

    Hope she's all better now!

    ReplyDelete