Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FORTY SEVEN


This picture totally makes me laugh! Amaya was goofing around and put on her Daddy's glasses, I told her she actually looks pretty cute :)
I also laugh at this picture because ever since she started going to school she has picked up on different facial expressions and such from the kids there. Her new thing is talking and smiling with her lips tucked under like this. I laugh because I totally remember when my sister when through an odd-smile phase around the same age. I probably did too...I pretty much wrote the book on the awkward phase when I was younger lol! Plus, it was the 80's, so that didn't help!
She told me tonight that she can't wait until she's 8. "Why 8?" I asked. "I don't know...sounds like a good age!" she replies. I don't see much difference in being 6 and 8...but I like her just where she's at!
"We've had bad luck with our kids...they've all grown up."~Christopher Morley

2 comments:

  1. LOL, hopefully she won't start turning her eyelids inside out. EEWWW!

    I love that she wishes she was 8 .... that's still 'little' (as opposed to wishing she was 13!). Please stay little!!!!!

    ReplyDelete