Thursday, February 25, 2010

FIFTY FIVE


What is that I see? The sun peeking through the trees!! Haha, I should be a poet :)

We have lived in Houston now for 2 1/2 years, and barely have needed a jacket to get us through the few chilly days between December and February...but this year it has come hard! Not as hard as people up north, I admit, but they expect snow...we do not! I am one of the few people who is NOT a fan of cold weather...I prefer tee shirts and flip flops and days at the pool! This winter has brought snow days and endless rain with it! But alas, the sun peeked out and made my day!! I hear more rain is heading our way, but I am sure in a few weeks we will enjoy our warm Houston weather again!

1 comment:

  1. i think we are going to create a 'sun dance' to celebrate its arrival ... sunny days are so few and far between right now!

    gorgeous shot!

    ReplyDelete