Wednesday, February 3, 2010

TWENTY SEVEN


Okay, I totally slacked with the picture-taking on the 27th, and I didn't have much to choose from at all except for a few pics I snapped when Kalan woke up early with me and wanted to sit on the counter top for our morning "chat". Even when he wakes up earlier than I would like, once I walk into his room, he is forgiven. He just smiles and chats and gives the best hugs. Sometimes when I go to get him he is sitting up in his bed with his blanket covering his head and I can hear him giggling underneath. This, of course, leads me to ask "where is Kalan?" More giggles. I just love him, and his ratty blanket that has become his best friend!
"The first child is made of glass, the second of porcelain, the rest of rubber, steele and granite." ~Richard J. Needham

No comments:

Post a Comment