Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FORTY SIX




I told you I have really been slacking with the pictures! I had 2 to choose from this day, and this was the least blurry of the two :)
Kai is growing so big. He is finally learning to draw things that are recognizable and is learning to cut with his scissors...well...his form is a bit "off", but he'll get it!
He loved making and getting Valentine's from his friends this year..and he loved the candy with them too, of course!
I have to brag on my honey for a bit. Adam has really been racking up the points lately in the husband category..first a new car, then he brought another gift home, then he went and got me a cool new phone and took my old one for himself...and then after working Valentine's day, he brought home (what can only be described as "heaven" on a plate) a white choc mousse cake with hardened dark choc shaped like a heart over it, complete with my favorite, choc. covered strawberries, a box of divine chocolates and a card he actually wrote in instead of saying "love, Adam" at the bottom. MANY KUDOS to him...I feel very spoiled lately! I really have been trying to think of something special to do for him, but men, in general, I think are harder to buy for! All I have heard him say he wants lately is a new pair of black socks for work...not very romantic!! I would love to hear some ideas on what you get the men in your life when you want them to feel special!


1 comment:

  1. Go Adam! That is so sweet! It must be in the air because my hubby is spoiling me these days too ... i'm gonna email you about the rest ..

    ReplyDelete