Saturday, February 20, 2010

FIFTY ONE


After the baby shower today, I kept the momentum going and took Amaya to a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese for a little boy in her class. Ummmm...have any of you ever been to the Katy Chuck-E-Cheese on a Saturday? OH MY GOODNESS-the madness! Amaya had fun though and thinks it's cool to see some of her friends when not in school. She even smiled pretty with her friend Emily to let me take this snapshot before rushing off to spend her tokens! I am so glad I didn't take the boys with me, I'm not sure I could've kept up with all 3 of them...no, scratch that...I would have NEVER been able to keep up with all 3 of them in that crazy place!!
"There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it."~Chinese Proverb

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl ... unless we are invited to a party I will NEVER set foot in a CEC on the weekend, especially by myself. We like to go play in the middle of the afternoon .... NO ONE is there. It's bliss ...

    Amaya and her friend are too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete