Thursday, January 7, 2010

Project 365-7

Just when we thought his seemingly endless runny nose had run its course, it came back full force yesterday. Poor baby spent today day sneezing and being chased around with a tissue, since he starts running at the sight of one of us coming to wipe his nose. This was him when he just woke up from his afternoon nap. He didn't wake up in the best mood, especially since having a stuffy nose doesn't help you sleep very well! The one thing I do enjoy when he has a cold is that he likes to lounge around with me and lets me hold him just a little longer than usual before heading off to tackle Kai. I wish he would stay this age forever..I just love this phase of life. He's still so innocent and full of wonder and giggles, and still takes a nap! The good thing is though..I know he'll always be my baby.
"Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." --Elizabeth Stone

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby...Hannah looked like that on Christmas day...no fun! I love your quote for today...brought tears to my post-partum hormonal eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor baby just look at those eye's. He's darling though.

    ReplyDelete