Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project 365-Day 5





Today, my Mom (Nana) and I took the kids to Cracker Barrell for lunch. The kids had so much fun looking around the country store and rocking in the kid-sized rocking chairs on the porch. In the store, Amaya found this Jack-in-the-box and showed Kalan how it worked. It never failed...everytime the little sock monkey popped out of the box, Kalan giggled in delight and demanded "again!" We had such a fun time looking through all the neat stuff, and Amaya and Kai had pancakes for lunch...their favorite! Amaya starts school again tomorrow after a long Christmas break and we're going to miss having her around all the time again....Kalan especially.

Now that winter break is over, I may crack down and really start potty training Kalan...what a relief that will be when I don't have to buy any more diapers!! We have been buying them for 6 years now almost continuously! Kalan actually enjoys using his "big boy potty," but I don't think it'll be so fun when he doesn't so much get the option of using it or not! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. How is the potty training going? My Ben is proving a lot more difficult than the big girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm....let's just say I've slacked, lol :)

    ReplyDelete